- Clinical Lead
- Band 7
- Full-time - 37.5 hours per week
- Newtown Centre, Nursery Road, Huntingdon PE29 3RJ
- £37,570 - £43,772
- 26/08/2019 23:59
Are you looking for a change, and would like to be part of an award-winning team?
We have a Secondment opportunity for a Band 6 or Band 7 MH practitioner as an “Assistant Clinical Lead” to support health service delivery in the SPA (Single Point of Access Team).
The Single Point of Access Team is a team where nothing’s too much trouble. Where our pathways are seamless. Where you’ll feel empowered, listened to, valued and where we’ll support you to bring your best self to work every day.
We’re looking for an Assistant Clinical Lead to join our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service who will help us continue to change things for the better with the children, young people and families we work with.
We are looking for someone with strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach, to ensure that the team deliver positive experiences to patients.
The role involves working alongside the Clinical Lead as part of a supportive integrated team, providing operational management and leadership to the team, ensuring effective implementation and on-going delivery of pathways and protocols in order that the team can deliver safe and effective, high quality compassionate services.
The post holder will provide:
• highly visible, collaborative leadership and management to deliver services within agreed service models.
• You will work in partnership with clinical and pathway leads, the Service Manager and other senior staff to establish effective multi-disciplinary working within the team and the Children, Young People and Families Directorate.
• Liaise with a range of stakeholders including commissioners (where appropriate), general practitioners etc.
• Ensure that the service is CQC compliant and meets all outcome measures and quality standards including safety, safeguarding and risk management.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you meet our person specification.
We will provide the necessary support to ensure your development within your role as a Band 7.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jenny Harker (Team Manager) 01480 428115 (Jenny.Harker@cpft.nhs.uk) or
Joanna Carr (Service Manager) 01480 445307 (Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0800 9537016