Diabetes Specialist Nurse Team Lead
- Band 7
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Doddington Community Hospital
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
- Today at 23:59
This post offers an exciting opportunity for a full time (37.5 hours per week) Band 7 Diabetes Specialist Nurse Team Lead in the Community Diabetes team for the East Cambridge and Fenland area.
This post covers an interesting geographical area with a diverse population. Given the population that the service attends to we have developed an integrated model of care to better support rural community. The immediate team includes Diabetes Specialist Nurses and Diabetes Care Technicians and within the wider team there are also Diabetes Dietitians and Podiatrists. The post holder will also work closely with our partners in both primary and secondary care.
Benefits of working for CPFT include:
- Annual leave allowance 27 days plus bank holidays (this may increase depending on NHS service)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible job share opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Staff discount schemes
- Professional development via the CPFT Academy which provides in-house training programmes
- Stress awareness training
- Mindfulness training
- Counselling service
- Occupational health support
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact